Analysis methods and techniques
Ssp Analytical Services has a lot of experience in applying all common methods for analysing solid (bio) fuels and also metals, metal alloys , ores and minerals. The following types of analysis are performed with the highest accuracy and reliability, namely:
- Gravimetrical: total moisture, volatile matter and ash content;
- Combustion calorimetry: gross and net calorific values;
- Ion chromatography: chlorine, fluorine and sulphate content;
- Specific CHN, CS and ON analyzers;
- X-ray fluorescence spectrometry (WD-XRF): major/ minor/trace elements;
- Specific physical methods / techniques like Ash Fusion (AFT), Free Swelling Index (FSI) and Hard Grove Index (HGI).